buy ssri priligy Welcome to tumlin.com. Thanks for visiting.
http://the-little-me.com/2016/07/02/onsen-away/img_6054/ You can find my formal bio here.
Here’s the informal one:
buy furosemide 40 mg online I was born and raised in Texas and I’ve lived in New York, Georgia, and Hawaii. I have a smart sister who’s an immigration attorney in LA and I am married to a smart woman who loves dogs and businesses. I drink puerh tea in the morning, and I try to stop eating by 5:30 p.m. so I can get a good night’s sleep. If I had to live my life over again, I’d do two things exactly the same: I’d marry the same woman, and I’d serve in the infantry as a young man. And the one thing I’d do differently is start practicing yoga at the earliest possible age.
Most of my career decisions spring from a singular motivation: People fascinate me.
- I went to West Point because a General told me that’s how you get to work with people (seriously).
- I became an Infantry officer because that’s where the people were.
- I got a Ph.D. in Communication from UT Austin because that’s where the classes about people were.
- I started my first consulting company before I had even finished my doctorate because consulting let me rub shoulders with interesting people outside of the university.
- I worked at UT’s Center for Ethical Leadership because few things are more clearly about people than ethical leadership.
- I wrote Stop Talking, Start Communicating out of the concern that our increasingly expedient communication methods were straining our relationships with the most important people in our lives.
I do my communication consulting through Mouthpeace Consulting LLC and my leadership consulting through On-Demand Leadership. I also founded and currently serve as board chair of Critical Skills Nonprofit, a public charity that provides communication and leadership skills training to profoundly underserved populations. Mouthpeace Consulting and On-Demand Leadership donate a portion of profits to Critical Skills Nonprofit so the nonprofit can provide free communication and leadership training of the highest quality to people who wouldn’t otherwise receive it.